Last week I went through 5 elements of great blog posts, based on an original blog post from a few years back that focused on what made a great article. This older post was itself based on reader responses to a survey on what they considered to be great content.
Well, guess what? There are 10 tips in all – I covered 5 last time, and will cover the rest here.
As a quick recap, here are the first 5 tips for great blog posts:
- Provide practical and useful information that improves the life of the reader.
- The post is long enough to provide the required information.
- The writing allows the reader to connect with the writer.
- Provide clear and explicit instructions on how the reader should apply the information provided.
- Your blog post’s title should be catchy and clearly identify a topic of interest for the type of reader you want to attract.
So let’s go through the rest of the tips. Incorporate as many as you can into each new blog post to make your content as compelling as possible!