At this point in your business, emails are likely old hat by now. You know how to compose them, how to use them effectively, and how to follow up with those on your list.
But are you using autoresponders as a purposeful part of your content marketing strategy?
Sure, you’re taking the time to:
- Write and deliver great blog content
- Cultivate and schedule your social media posts
- Email your audience to communicate with them more directly.
But each of these options takes time, effort, and creativity, and often every single day.
Autoresponders can be used to both lighten the load and better leverage all the content you have to increase your results.
They mean you can be delivering great content to your subscribers every day, even on days when you’re not feeling particularly creative. They help you:
- Build your relationship with your audience and make that relationship more valuable for your business
- Expand your audience so you’re able to share your message with more people and reach more of your marketplace.
After quickly running through exactly what an autoresponder is in case you’re unsure, I’ll then show you some different, if-I-might-say-so “kinda clever” ways autoresponders can work within your content marketing strategy to help grow your business.