[Case Study] How I Increased My Signup Conversion Rate by 600% in Less Than 10 Days
Want to know if popups still work? This case study—in part, a review of the free optinopoli software—shows you how I took a website with some basic email signup CTAs, and boosted conversions by 600%, all in less than 10 days.
Seems like a high increase? It is.
Part of the reason for doing the case study was to prove how you can quickly and easily:
- Take a website with basic lead capture
- Dramatically and quickly improve results by adding something more dynamic and effective.
It’s tempting, when you look at a lot of marketing-related sites as I do, to believe that all sites have well optimized lead capture in place.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
As I’ve found through some of the consulting I do, a lot of business owners, through no fault of their own, struggle with lead capture. They aren’t sure what to do or how to approach it, and their business suffers because of it.
It means they often have only very basic lead capture in place. Sometimes none.
So, if that’s you, you’re certainly not alone.
This case study shows you what’s possible when you apply a simple but highly effective lead capture technique.
So if you’re frustrated by one or more of the following:
- A lower number of leads from your website than you’d like.
- Difficulties in effectively converting visitors into email subscribers.
- The slow growth of your email list.
Then this one’s for you. Read on.